Who is Outro For?
Thanks for the question! 👋
Outro is for people 18 years and older who are currently taking an antidepressant medication and thinking about decreasing or stopping the medication altogether.
Outro’s services are currently not available for people in certain situations or with certain conditions. These include (but are not limited to) people who:
- Have active and serious substance abuse issues
- Have been diagnosed with dementia
- Have been diagnosed with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder
- Have been hospitalized for bipolar disorder in the past
- Have attempted to end their life in the past 12 months
- Are actively suicidal or in crisis
To see if you are a candidate for Outro’s services, click “Get Started” to answer a brief questionnaire. Your responses to our questionnaire are not actively monitored by Outro. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call 911 or the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1-833-456-4566, or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you have any other questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 📬